About the Company
ASAP Resources is a specialised recruitment agency with a speciality in headhunting and high-calibre recruitment strategies. We secure resources for a variety of clients in many industries on a global scale with a focus on building lasting relationships with all candidates and clients.
About the Role
Promotion and sales of our clients’ products and services to users at healthcare institutions in the private sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Be a trusted advisor and industry consultant to prospects.
• Development and execution of a territory go-to-market plan.
• Generate leads via cold-calling and other contact initiators.
• Build a pipeline of opportunities that is sufficient to cover the allocated territory target.
• Achieve monthly revenue and unit targets per allocated territory.
• Manage the entire sales cycle which includes demand generation, presentation, and demonstration of our products & services at doctors’ practices and closing business.
• Overseeing and ensuring the signing of sales and user contracts prior to system installation.
• Thorough sales administration in SAP CRM which includes detailed Activity, Lead, Opportunity and Forecast reporting
• Provide market, customer and competitive feedback and thought leadership into the marketing engine.
• Keeping up to date with program changes, sales strategies, and presentations.
• Post-installation customer contact ensuring quality and user satisfaction are delivered, and occasional follow-up thereafter to keep customer contact warm and to explore possibilities for further sales.
• 7+ years solutions sales in field experience.
• Solution selling experience = pharmaceutical sales and experience in determining business needs and positioning potential solutions.
• Valid driver's licence and own vehicle.
• Experience in selling to business decision makers.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate well and be action orientated.