About the Company
ASAP Resources is a specialised recruitment agency with a speciality in headhunting and high-calibre recruitment strategies. We secure resources for a variety of clients in many industries on a global scale with a focus on building lasting relationships with all candidates and clients.
About the Role
Roles and Responsibilities
· Be a trusted advisor and industry consultant to prospects.
· Development and execution of a territory go-to-market plan.
· Generate leads via cold-calling and other contact initiators.
· Build a pipeline of opportunities that is sufficient to cover the allocated territory target.
· Achieve monthly revenue and unit targets per allocated territory.
· Manage the entire sales cycle which includes demand generation, presentation, and demonstration of products & services at doctors’ practices and closing business.
· Overseeing and ensuring the signing of sales and user contracts prior to system installation.
· Thorough sales administration in SAP CRM which includes detailed Activity, Lead, Opportunity and Forecast reporting
· Provide market, customer and competitive feedback and thought leadership into the marketing engine.
· Keeping up to date with program changes, sales strategies, and presentations.
· Post-installation customer contact ensuring quality and user satisfaction are delivered, and occasional follow-up thereafter in order to keep customer contact warm and to explore possibilities for further sales.
· 7+ years solutions sales in field experience.
· Solution selling experience = pharmaceutical sales and experience in determining
· business needs and positioning potential solutions.
· Valid driver's licence and own vehicle.
· Experience in selling to business decision makers.
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate well and be action orientated.