About the Company
ASAP Resources is a specialised recruitment agency with a speciality in headhunting and high-calibre recruitment strategies. We secure resources for a variety of clients in many industries on a global scale with a focus on building lasting relationships with all candidates and clients.
About the Role
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Architect and implement our product’s User Interface from UX Design Specifications.
• Work closely with Development Lead to ensure seamless integration with the Platform.
• Provide technical leadership for the Front-End Development Team:
• Host code reviews, pairing sessions, and mobbing sessions.
• Architect and implement a testing framework for the automation of User Interface testing.
• Provide team leadership for the Front-End Development Team:
• Provide technical guidance to team members.
• Have regular one on one sessions with team members.
• Provide regular feedback on their performance.
• Help them grow their skills and set development goals.
• Hire new team members when needed.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
• Extensive experience in the .Net Framework and or .Net Core.
• Proficiency in current user interface design patterns.
• Extensive experience in at least one of the primary UI Frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) with at least some understanding of one of the others.
• Good experience in producing reliable, version-able, restful APIs.
• Solid software development background in data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
• University Degree.
The candidate will also need to have the following attributes
• Excellent comprehension in areas of logic and mathematics.
• Excellent communication skills, with clients and colleagues.
• A passion to learn and extend knowledge continuously.
• The ability to manage and motivate self and others.
• Good at problem solving and innovative thinking.
• Thrive in an agile environment and be adaptable.
• Overall, the candidate will report to one of the directors and product owner. They will report to the Product Owner in terms of UX Deliverables and to the Development Lead in terms of Architectural Decisions.